Xiomara Creation Return Policy
It is the customer's responsibility to specified the right size and color (if applicable). Please note that we are unable to accept responsibility for the dresses being made to the wrong size if inaccurate measurements were given when placing the order. Please review our size chart carefully before ordering.
Please view our return and refund policy carefully before you place order.
- Items ordered from Xiomara Creations can be cancelled within 24 hours free of charge.
- Orders cancelled after 24 hours are subject to a handling fee equalling 35% of the item price.
- Once work has begun on an order, it cannot be cancelled.
- All items from Xiomara Creations are hand-made, accordingly, items cannot be returned except in the case of damaged or incorrect sizing.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.
All items are carefully inspected before they are shipped. If you discover any quality problems that you believe was a result of our inspection and would like a refund, please see the instructions below:
- You have 5 business days from date of confirmed delivery to the designated shipping address to notify us. Returns are not accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA"). Failure to obtain a RMA will void any refund.
- The item should be in NEW CONDITION and in its original package. After we receive the returned item, it will be checked and a refund, minus shipping and handing fees, will be forward to the designated shipping address.
If inaccurate measurements were given by you when the order was place, a item can be returned to Xiomara Creations for altering or re-tailored for an additional fee. To return an item(s) to Xiomara Creations for additional alterations, please see the instructions below:
- You have 5 business days from date of confirmed delivery to the designated shipping address to notify us. Items that are to be altered, will not be accepted without a Alteration Merchandise Authorization ("AMA") which will include the alteration fee. Failure to obtain a AMA will result in the refusual of any alterations.
- The item should be in NEW CONDITION and in its original package.
- After we receive the item(s), the requested alteration will be made. At the completed of the alteration, an invoice will be sent for the alteration, shipping and handing fee. Once the invoice has been paid, the altered item will be re-forward to the designated shipping address.